- Personal information collection
To access and use several services on our website, you may be asked to register your personal information including your email, full name, telephone number, etc. Please ensure that your information provided is accurate and legitimate. UGETHER shall have no liability for the legitimacy of the information you provide.
How we use your personal information
- We reserve the right to disclose or provide your personal information only in urgent cases where we are (a) required to do so by the relevant law enforcement authorities; (b) certain that by so doing, our interests are defended by law; or (c) convinced that by so doing in case of emergency and necessity, our employees’ interests could be protected.
Personal information sharing
- We may transfer your personal information to a third-party for delivery of your order (for example, the express delivery services or the provider). The third-party shall be bound to the privacy protection terms according to which the sole purpose is to use the provided information is to complete such a project.
We reserve the rights to disclose or provide your personal information only in urgent cases where we are (a) required to do so by the relevant law enforcement authorities; (b) certain that by so doing, our interests are defended before law; or (c) convinced that by so doing in case of emergency and necessity, our employees’ interests could be protected.
- Access to your personal information
- You get full access to your personal information and you are free to update or modify your personal information at any time through the links that we provide.
What about cookies?
- Change in policies