1. Our business aims to benefit disadvantaged communities:
Donating 10% value of price tag sales to the “SHARING WARMTH, SHARING LOVE” Fund.
2. Main business:
We are experts in the design, production and trade of fashion and garment to serve the domestic market as well as for export.
- Fashion for kids from 01 to 14 and adults aged 50 and over.
- Product as a solution to solve the extremely serious problems in Vietnam. Create product to make contribution to keeping children safe, solve the current reality of society.
Business’s products: uniform for officers, workers at factory, T-shirt or Polo shirt for improving the efficiency of Marketing campaigns of business ...
Exclusive products for beneficiaries of the “Sharing warmth, sharing love” Fund.
3. Financial transparency:
• For each product sold at our showroom, on our website or on any wholesale bills, UGETHER donates 10% of the price tag value to accumulate in the “SHARING WARMTH, SHARING LOVE” Fund, which will be updated in public on our website.
• The fund’s accumulative value will be used to make warm clothing for beneficiaries of the “SHARING WARMTH, SHARING LOVE” Fund in Viet Nam. The program is operated and monitored by the National Fund for Vietnamese Children under Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.